• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DLCS Mystic

Sleepy Voiced

First Post
I remember once upon a time the Mystic class from the Dragonlance Campaign Setting was previewed on some website. For the life of me I can't seem to find it. Anyone happen to know where that was at?

It was taken down, it was up as a free preview on the WotC site, but they took it down. Don't know why, probably because a whole free base class was too much of a "preview".

Glyfair

Explorer
wingsandsword said:
It was taken down, it was up as a free preview on the WotC site, but they took it down. Don't know why, probably because a whole free base class was too much of a "preview".
I don't think that's it. They have plenty of free classes there (the Archivist comes to mind).

Cam Banks

Adventurer
It's more or less the cleric with sorcerer spellcasting and a single domain (adding domain spells to Spells Known as a bonus, and gaining the granted power). Mystics don't have heavy armor proficiency, no turn/command undead (unless they take the Sun domain or Death domain), and have Knowledge (nature) as a class skill.

Favored Soul is nice, since it has all good saves, but they don't have domains.

Cheers,
Cam

Remove ads