• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM Binder

The_Universe

First Post
I have a section for NPCs and "customized" monsters, in mine. It's nice to be able to flip though and find the sheet for the BBEG that they weren't supposed to fight, but decided to, anyway.

Asmor

First Post
Stone Angel said:
One more section you may want to add is a misc. section one that contains stuff for some impromptu ideas. Pub conversations, rumors (truthful or not) maps (real and fake) NPC name list, Town list. A sort of first aid kit for when parties go "off the map". Good luck

That's the primary intent of the reference section, actually. :) Tables of names and things, stat blocks for generic NPCs, etc.

rycanada said:
Of course, if your mind immediately found retorts/counterarguments for my suggestions, then you've likely built the system you want.

Hehe, that's surprisingly sound advice. :)

One thing I'm noticing I forgot to incorporate is info on the PCs.

Oh, and Droogie, that is absolutely awesome! Exactly what I needed. Unfortunately I use OpenOffice.org and the formatting is a little bit wonky... Gonna see if there's a free read-only version of Microsoft Word (I know, for example, that there is for Excel).

Remove ads