• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM Screen

spideyfan1972

First Post
I am looking for a DM screen for 1E/OSRIC. Does anyone still publish these? If not, is there something that I can download and assemble myself.

rastus_burne

First Post
Unfortunately it is not in print anymore. It's possible to get them on Ebay for a good price as you're in the States. If you're not already, jump on Dragonsfoot Forums. It's a great forum for pre-2000 gaming. There are a load of free resources on the main website too. My user name is the same on there, so you may see me on there :)

I would also recommend dragonsfoot. They have a do it yourself dm screen. You can just print the pages you want and clip them to any generic gm screen though if you don't want to build your own.

spideyfan1972

First Post
That sounds like a good idea. I don't even necessarily have to assemble the screen. I just want the commonly needed charts at hand without having to search through books. I want to keep things moving quickly.

That sounds like a good idea. I don't even necessarily have to assemble the screen. I just want the commonly needed charts at hand without having to search through books. I want to keep things moving quickly.

The OSRIC pdf is free to download. Just save a copy and print the pages you need for quick reference.

spideyfan1972

First Post
Thanks for the link. I think I will download this and sacrifice some file folders in the making of a screen. Unless someone has a better idea of what to attach the sheets too.

Remove ads