• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(DMF Campaign) The Dream

Dyne

First Post
Hold on! I'm here. I haven't posted since the update to the site because I don't really like the new skin. That, and I've been kinda busy. I'm still in, though. Let me roll up an initiative....
(This might take a bit until I can get a screenname that isn't taken)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and if you ever need anything from me, send me an email. You should be able to now, just look in my profile.

Initiative: 3 (2+1)

My username for the die roller is John749.

Last edited:

ChaosEvoker

First Post
(Then that's everyone. It's no problem MtM we understand)

The rogue fades out of the dreams suddenly, disappearing into the mists.

Monster's init:
Group Initiative = 20

(Ok if you check that roll you'll see a million versions the last one is the only one that worked for conveience and readability. Sorry about that)

Since they are 100 ft away they are now 70 ft away. They are in a circle which, in effect, surrounds you.

Xen155

First Post
Xen reacts quickly, slashing his hands through the air and loudly barking something in a mysterious tounge. A point of bright light leaps from his outstretched hand slaming into one of the beasts.

Magic Missle 5 dmg (1d4+1)

derbacher

Explorer
Morax lets the chain slip easily into his hands and steps forward 20'. He smirks at the little blue things and says "huh, BLUE goblins? Wonder if they bleed red?" as he readies an action to attack the first one that comes within ten feet.

Nightcloak

First Post
(Actually, I belive it's MissKittyn's turn. Her character sheet indicates her initiative modifier is +7, not the +4 indicated above. So she beats me hands down. Besides, it's only fitting that the monk goes before the cleric...)

derbacher

Explorer
OOC:
@CE: Tried to Google for it; every link comes up with vacuumelemental.com cannot be found. Is there something else we should try to search for? :confused:

[sblock]Has anyone else noticed a general decrease in the number of posts, not only at the DMF threads but on all of EnWorld? Maybe its just that I have an entire weekend free and have spent more time here, but the volume seems to have declined.[/sblock]

EDIT: The link is http://krisinchico.brinkster.net/rolldata.asp Don't ask me how I found it; I don't remember, but within 5 minutes of posting this the first time, up it came.

Last edited:

Remove ads