(DMF Campaign) The Dream

Nightcloak

First Post
What in the name of ...

Well, how wonderfull of these things to provide target practice.

Move action, draw bow.

Standard Action: Fire! 15 = (12+3)

May the Archer guide thee, my arrow...

1 point of damage

Last edited:

Dyne

First Post
OOC: (Is it my turn yet? All I know is that I go last....)

(Whoops, yes, it is my turn)

John quickly says a prayer aloud. "Shining One, bring success to this faithful servant." He then runs 60 ft. toward the creatures, drawing his sword and readying his shield. He does what he can to put himself between the monsters and his less martial allies.

EDIT: Edited the movement.

Last edited:

derbacher

Explorer
[sblock]Sorry about this one. I posted to the wrong group, and it won't let me delete it. Please ignore this message.

Move along, nothing to see here....[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dyne

First Post
[There's not much that I can do. In fact, I just realized that I can't even hustle 60 ft. in a round (makes a mental note to edit). We don't have an OOC thread for this, do we? I think we're supposed to have one in the Talking the Talk section.]

EDIT: [In case you're wondering, those 3's are because the message boards were giving me a hard time about my message not being at least 3 characters. :confused: ]

Nightcloak

First Post
Dyne said:
[There's not much that I can do. In fact, I just realized that I can't even hustle 60 ft. in a round (makes a mental note to edit). We don't have an OOC thread for this, do we? I think we're supposed to have one in the Talking the Talk section.]

OCC: Yes, we really need a thread in the Talking the Talk forum to cover all out of game issues.

Remove ads