(DMF Campaign) The Dream

derbacher

Explorer
Morax takes a long look at this very familiar elf.

"An 'adventurer'? I like the sound of that. I suppose that title fits as well as any, milady."

Glancing at John, then waveing his arm and calling.
"You might as well join us. It seems someone wants us together, and I would hate to disappoint whoever it might be."

Nightcloak

First Post
Arathan jerks wide awake and rolls out of bed. With one swoop he brings up his bow and readies an arrow to fire piercing death at...

a wall?

He blinks away the sweat and rush of combat to realize he is point plank with the wall of his room.

"Why I'll be a hand-held crossbow. What in the 9 hells was that?!"

Arathan slowly readies himself and journeys downstairs.

Perhaps a meal and a drink is in order...

"I really need to stop sleeping in these human dives. Must be a lack of fresh air."

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Ooc: well, erm, this looks like the thread to ask, I recently joined the GMF, and saw this, and I wonder if I could join, should I pm u Chaos? Or can I just post, as soon as you guys are out of combat, and as soon as I get a character up and running... On a related note, I read your character creation info, and all it does is tell how to do the rping, what materials are aloud, is homebrew aloud, etc... But yeah, I think Illl end up as a spellthief of the halfling variety....

LilMissKittyn

First Post
Ariana peers at her two companions curiously and clears her throat.

"Well, since nobody seems particularly inclined to start our conversation, I believe I'll have to be the first to ask. What is going on here?"

She moves her eyes from John to Morax, staring at them intently as if she were to burn a hole through their eyes.

"Perhaps some prank? Or is there really a purpose to this? If someone wants us together, as you stated, then why?
Oh, perhaps I should introduce myself first. My name is Ariana. But I'm sure you already knew that."

Maybe this will break the ice.

Dyne

First Post
John strides over to Ariana and Morax.

"I am John, Paladin of my God Pelor. I believe this is not a prank, but rather a sign. Whatever happened certainly happened for a reason. I don't know about you two, but I would prefer to find out what all this means."

OoC: Nightcloak, what race are you again?

Remove ads