(DMF Campaign) The Dream

Dyne

First Post
(OOC: Sorry, I've been out for a bit. I'll try to get back in, though.)

John takes another stab at the dog creatures.
(Wait for it....)
Attack: 19 (Finally!)
Damage: 3 (at least it's something)

EDIT: What the heck! Stupid URL's, quit giving me crap....
EDIT2: Just use the first link for both rolls. They'll both show up, I believe.

Last edited:

Dyne

First Post
Wow, what happened? I didn't expect to kill this thread.;)

Seriously, though, if this is still on, I'm afraid I'll have to pull out. It's difficult enough to juggle what's going on right now, and I'm afraid I just lost the time and would weigh this down.

Feel free to use my character as a meatshield NPC until he gets killed.;)

ChaosEvoker

First Post
As three more of the blue smooth-skinned dogs fall to the ground the others quickly retreat. Suddenly you see over the edge of the valley an endless wave of the blude dog-men. There must be thousands. Where the sun is just rising high, an enormous one dressed in Egyptian-Style royalty clothing stands, blocking most of the sun from view causing himself to be nothing more than a black sillouete against the sun. He is larger than even the largest dragons form the tales you have heard during your childhoods. His booming voice echoes seemingly across the world:

"Foolish Mortals! Your time has ended! My reign of Chaos has BEGUN!!"

The elements themselves seem to twist, bend and transform all around you in an undescribable way. Soon you feel as if you are being ripped to shreds by chaos itself. Then, you each wake up, all in the same inn. While you do not know it yet, you are all togethr and have been at this inn in Mulhorand for several days though you never noticed each other. You all wake up in your individual rooms, sweat on your faces, with a clear vision of the dream in your mind.

EXP gained each: 250

Dyne

First Post
John has his sword drawn when he wakes, his arm shaking. He is drenched in sweat.

"What was that?"

He goes outside of his room to take a look around, ready to draw his weapon if the need arises.

LilMissKittyn

First Post
Ariana wakes up slowly, a little shaken by her dream. It was one of many terrible nightmares that had haunted her lately.

She does not speak but instead moves slowly to prepare for the day and heads into the hallway.

derbacher

Explorer
Well, that was certainly interesting. Wonder if somebody spiked my ale last night?

Morax stands and stretches, shaking off the last vestiges of sleep, and dons his armor, weapons, and other gear.

"I guess it's time to find some breakfast." he mutters to himself, and heads for the common room.

Last edited:

Dyne

First Post
John recognizes Ariana from his "dream." He puts his hand, which was grasping the hilt of his longsword, to rest at his side.

"Madam, have we met before?"

LilMissKittyn

First Post
Ariana turns around quickly at the sound of John's voice.

"I...." she stutters and then regains her composure. "No, I don't believe so." She smiles distantly. "At least, not that I would know of."

Dyne

First Post
"Huh. Good day then, miss." John walks down the hall to the common room. Just a dream....

When he reaches the common room, he almost chokes at seeing Morax. It was just a dream. I must've seen this people around the inn before I went to sleep.

LilMissKittyn

First Post
Ariana watches John move onward, holding still for a few seconds. She moves to follow him, a safe distance behind, and sees Morax in the common room as well.

Startled, she watches him for some time from a far table. She eventually approaches him, asking, "Are you an adventurer, sir?"

Remove ads