DMing Advice (Links fixed July 20, 2008!)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
alsih2o said:
really? good for oyu if that is where you wanna be.

how is the smoking? does the evil tobacco weed still hold you in it's sway?

I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition... :)

der_kluge

Adventurer
Wow, the link to this thread is really the only link anyone needs.
And I'm honored, one of my threads is in there (about musical references). Couple of posts I never responded to, after reading it again. Tempted to pull it out of retirement. :)

Mark

die_kluge said:
Wow, the link to this thread is really the only link anyone needs.
And I'm honored, one of my threads is in there (about musical references). Couple of posts I never responded to, after reading it again. Tempted to pull it out of retirement. :)

Excellent! There's nothing wrong with reviving a thread that is pertinent to a situation unless you are hoping for completely fresh input on a subject. :)

Eosin the Red

First Post
Holy smokes this thread is a treasure trove of good stuff. I just spent more than an hour rumaging through threads I never saw the first time around.

Thanks.

Mark

It's amazing how much interesting reading is lurking in the depths of EN World. I'm hoping some of the original thread starters pop back and post how they resolved various situations and problems they may have had. And, of course, I hope everyone bookmarks the big DMing Advice thread for future reading enjoyment... :)

Mark

Looking for suggested thread additions.

I try to include threads that are at least ten posts long but make exceptions for those that are of a fairly unique or unusual nature.

I avoid threads that are simply plug fests for one or more publisher since those tend to be overly dominated by the skewed opinions of fanboys. ;)

Please add your suggestions so I can update the links.

Thanks! :)

Eosin the Red

First Post
Any ideas on how we can make the list more managable? The categories are too long to be effective....I know that my vision blurs about 1/3 of the way down the list.

PS - It is still book marked and used :) I don't know how long it took you too assemble but will assume that re-indexing somehow would be a chore that would take some real time.

Remove ads