• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DnD 3.5 One-Shot Adventure (closed, but always accepting alternets)

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Scotley said:
I will be out of town and likely unable to post until Friday, please npc my character as needed.

Okay, will do. :) Thanks for letting us know (even if it took the DM hours to notice your message).

Lord_Raven88

First Post
D@mn :( I thought Arvad hadn't mentioned the invisible foe, otherwise I would have acted differently, nevermind the guardsmen was getting on my nerves anyway. :cool:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Oh, pfft. Only one of them is getting on my nerves. ;)

If we kill them, we can come up with our own story as to what happened. :uhoh:

Lobo Lurker

First Post
I just wanted to pipe up and apologize for the lack of posting on my part. One of our players started a HUGE word-of-mouth campaign against us and running damage control + my normal duties (payment processing, training, oversight, & promotion planning/implementation) has consumed my work-internet time.

...and uh... FATE has consumed my home computer time (well, that and helping my wife with some work-related projects that she has).

The work surge should be over soon though, and I'll be able to post more frequently.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads