• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DnD 3.5 Prophet's Blood

SolosAddie

Explorer
I want to point out i didn't just "barrel in". I lit up the intersection, and they turned to attack me, drawing weapons. :p

So i'm not just jumping into fighting them.

Nightbreeze

First Post
Nope, I can only use power attack for -1 , The +5 to hit is the overall. (+1 basic, +3 strenght, +2charge, -1 PA) ,while the damage is 2d6+4(str)+2(pa)

Notmousse

First Post
Updated! Brightheart just STOMPED one of the thugs, taking him into the negatives.

Brightheart is mildly wounded, and Kardus took two minor hits.

Notmousse

First Post
You want Brightheart to go total defensive right? Or would you rather he continue stomping (full damage on the hoof that landed, nearly killed him outright) thug?

Actually, I should restate Kardus' state, 3 HP at level one is more than mild wounding.

Either way after this round everyone gets a turn and Kardus might want to fall back. And you all get free spot checks next round too! With much easier DCs for the axe wielders since they came into the light.

Remove ads