• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DnD 3.5 - Valley of the Dead

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: I have a question: What is the progress report on characters? Is everyone been approved and double checked? Not that I'm itching for a fight but the Fist of The Vilgilant One is hard to keep "open" :p

Need help ML I can add equipment and the like do some crunch just not wierd class abilities and such.

HM

hellrazor111

First Post
I don't have the time to be in so many games, so as to not hold eveyrone up and to let others play, please edit me out if you haven't already.

Sorry, but a lot of stuff came up and I don't have time anymore.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Myth was gone, but is now back! I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting, you know that i update frequently when i'm here (well... doh i guess :)) Anyway thank you for the patience, i will update the IC today.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Didn't ML update the IC dar I wanted Thokto reach the doll so Kye could say "Unhand thy Tatters navie[sp?]" LOL

"Thou shall not have thy companions friend for dinner beastman."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
And the rest of us as well haven't got to post like I use to on my day off WD, Voadam are sick, DW has had somethigs come up Insight had to drop out of the superheoes game and the list goes on and on

Here's hoping ML doesn't go for good though.

HM

Remove ads