• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DnD 3.5 - Valley of the Dead

Voda Vosa

First Post
Thok remains in his world of food and beer until someone points him out that there is danger around. Then he'll charge and chop. Yes, definitely charge and chop.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Hmm i'm ready and eager to update. A few things though:

Voda: So Thok is wielding his two-handed sword right? What happened to Tatters then?

Theroc: I think it would be appropriate to wait for the other two PCs as both have a thing to say on the matters at hand.

cheshire_grin: no need for initiative, you can all do what you like. This isn't combat until the White Lady considers it combat.

I should also nitpick the characters over and give you guys a final "OK" so that we can do combat as well. I'm sure glad i didn't waste time on this with the chars that gave up! :)

Theroc

First Post
Theroc: I think it would be appropriate to wait for the other two PCs as both have a thing to say on the matters at hand.
Yeah, I'm just impatient... ;):lol:

Myth and Legend said:
I should also nitpick the characters over and give you guys a final "OK" so that we can do combat as well. I'm sure glad i didn't waste time on this with the chars that gave up! :)

lol, I'd offer to help, but I get boggled by large blocks of 'stuff'

Remove ads