• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E DnD 5e OVERview(Not a review)

TheDiceMustRoll

First Post
Hey guys, I'm someone trying to make their way onto the youtube scene. Not for money, but I'd love to have nice, informative videos for the serious tabletop gamer. No 49 minute videos, just short, 10-minute videos that teach people how to play DnD and other things. My first video is this overview. It's not a review so much as it's an overview of the changes (and hangerons) from 4e and such. I'd LOVE some feedbacks and comments, anything from "you sound like :):):):)" to "you missed on these things." Anything you guys can do to make the channel better, I'd love. Again, this is mostly a hobby thing as in I want this to be the kind of channel you share around because the information is valuable and not confusing in the slightest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWym-z8U3HU

Please be kind~

TheDiceMustRoll

First Post
Next video planned are going to be class-by-class videos that explain how to optomize characters, and suggestions for roleplaying. I don't feel like people are told enough that being a paladin doesn't mean "spam detect evil and smack with a hammer" enough, especially since the fluff for Paladins is different for 5e.

Remove ads