D&D 3E/3.5 DnD Cartoon Characters: 3e (long)

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
Kesh said:
Nice! Sure, feel free to post those also. I can always use some of these characters or magic items.

Ok! And besides...even if you dont want to use the actual characters, you can always just change the names and use them as NPCS! Save ya the trouble! LOL

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
BUMP! Added my conversions of Kelek, Strongheart, and Warduke. Unlike the kids and Venger, these are true conversions, as their abilities appeared in a little-known module from TSR!

Urklore

First Post
Little-known module? How can anyone forget quest for the stones, with various shaped heart stones that each had a different magical spell they casted!

Krail Stromquism

First Post
I like what you have so far!

Id suggest making Bobbies Club a Sundering weapon, give it the ability to ignore the hardness of materials 3/day or something. As well as the Knockback ability. He was always swatting (literally) bullywogs and monsters all over the place! Although Im not sure off the top of my head how to quantify that.

If you want copies of the Cartoons, you can check on EBAY or check HardCore fansites and email them about getting dubs. Most of the time you can get them just for the price of the tapes and shipping. I have a set, some episodes arent the best quality but then again, it was nearly free.

anywho,

KRAIL

namfoodle

First Post
It might be illegal but I have them available for download

I have about 13-16 (can't remember exact number) on my fserv. Please email jadebanana@hotmail.com if you are interested in the episodes. They are in poor but watchable condition. Imagine taping off of a tape then again and again then converting to Mpeg. It's grainy as all hell if you make it full screen but if you keep it normal size it's nice and watchable.

Nick

njorgard

First Post
Very Good!!!!

I think you have done a wonderful job here with this conversion. However, I need to point out that your Warduke conversion might be off a little bit. I seem to recall from one of the episodes (I think it was called "Quest for the Dungeon Master") that his sword was able to freeze things it touched. He was even able to use the power of his sword to trap the Dungeon Master (DM climbed up on a tree and Warduke slashed the tree with his sword, covering the tree with a thick sheet of ice and encasing the Dungeon Master with the same stuff).

I think I should refrase what I just said....the write-up in the module for Warduke was off. Anyway, I know I'm nitpicking here...good job.

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
I converted Warduke, Strongheart, and Kelek from the original TSR module "Quest for the Heartstones." I figure that since their stats appeared in a module, that the module versions were the "official" ones. They are, as far as I know, the only characters from the cartoon to be given stats of any kind.

Im sure they changed the sword from fire to frost in the cartoon to keep kids from trying to set their mom's kitchen cutlery on fire trying to recreate scenes from the cartoon!

The same goes for Strongheart. In the module he has a magic sword. In the cartoon it was a hammer...I guess because a hammer doesnt seem as lethal than a nice long pointy sharp sword!

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
LOL! Im glad you like them!

Now I have that "Sweeet...like candy!" phrase from Gex running through my head. My roommate used to play that game almost non-stop when it first came out. lol

Remove ads