D&D 3E/3.5 DnD Cartoon Characters: 3e (long)

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
Klaus said:
Excellent work, DnDChick!

Here are my two cents:

Presto's hat should substitute any material component he ever needs, but otoh, he's required to use somatic and verbal components (i.e., it gives him Eschew Materials but forbids him from using Silent or Still Spells).

Eric's Armor is a Half-Plate, not a Breastplate (eric had chainmail sleeves and leggings, and a Brestplate has leather sleeves and leggings/skirt).

Anyone would like to see a 3e visual interpretation of these characters, like the one I did for the He-Man bunch over at my site?

Good points all around. Ill make the chages when I get a chance to. :)

Drew

Explorer
Well, Klaus, I for one would love to see your version of the DND Cartoon kids. Especially the thief, Sheila. I always had kind of a crush on her. :)

I think your artistic style would work very well for these characters. Please do them!

njorgard

First Post
Character Drawings...

Klaus...I'm a big fan of your site and I would love to see your take on these cartoon characters. If you can make them grittier and give the whole thing an edgier feel to it (like you did with MoTU) it would rock!!!! The Thundercats idea is not so bad either (if you are so inclined)...

Eryx

First Post
The Sims

I found a site a while back where the owner had actually made a patch for the Sims PC game, where he had the kids as the family in the house, and items like Eric's shield were ornaments hanging up on the walls.

Nice work on the conversions. I wonder, has anyone ever run a D&D game based around the cartoon?

Remove ads