Do you have $6666? Rob Schwalb Launches Shadow of the Demon Lord!

Veteran RPG designer Robert J. Schwalb (a name which always takes me three attempts to type!) has launched his Shadow of the Demon Lord Kickstarter. You know his work - Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, various editions of D&D, Green Ronin's A Song of Ice and Fire, and more, and this new game is designed to offer "intuitive rules, fast play, and a dark and nasty setting perfect for creating stories of dark fantasy." The Kickstarter launched earlier today, as in almost funded already.

Veteran RPG designer Robert J. Schwalb (a name which always takes me three attempts to type!) has launched his Shadow of the Demon Lord Kickstarter. You know his work - Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, various editions of D&D, Green Ronin's A Song of Ice and Fire, and more, and this new game is designed to offer "intuitive rules, fast play, and a dark and nasty setting perfect for creating stories of dark fantasy." The Kickstarter launched earlier today, as in almost funded already.

Schwalb cites Joe Abercrombie's novel, Glenn Cook's Black Company, and WFRP as his influences. I mentioned it before back last October. Shadow of the Demon Lord is already written and playtested - the Kickstarter is for layout, printing, and so on. You can get a copy of the starter guide for as low as $6, and the game in PDF for $24. Print versions start at $66. If you're willing to pay $6666, Rob will even travel to your home and run a game for you. In fact, many of the rewards are "6" themed - $6, $66, $666, etc.

Click on the image below to jump straight there!

GMXFlyer.jpg

dkheinrich

First Post
65K stretch goal BUSTED! Cults of the Empire is now official!

On to $70,000 and HARDBACK Core book + 32 more pages in it!

Spread the word good people, spread the word!

Remove ads

Remove ads