• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do You RPG More Than Once Per Week?

• Yes

Votes: 133 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 251 65.4%

DragonLancer

Adventurer
Mark said:

Yes.

Every Thursday evening is a Runequest game I am playing in down at my FLGS.
Every other Saturday I run a Babylon 5 D20 game.
Every Sunday evening I run my D&D game.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Only once a week. Used to do two games a weekend but it got to be too much of a drain on everyone's energy level; especially those who work weekends like I do. And even for those who didn't work weekends.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
At present I game once a week (with the odd week off once every two or three months). But... I have permission from She Who Must Be Obeyed to set up a second group, so am looking to increase that to twice weekly. See my sig!

Gilladian

Adventurer
Last month, my answer was "once a week". Right now my answer is "not at all". Next week it will be back to "once a week" and in a month or so it will be "three times a week" and then will drop back to "twice a week" where I hope it will remain for a good long while...

The vagaries of short term games and the end of a long campaign.

Rika

First Post
Oh yeah!

Friday night - 2 player game
Saturday night - group game
Sunday night - solo game

The benefits of marrying the GM. Having kids helps to since we have nothing better to do than stay home. :eek:

GreatLemur

Explorer
Just barely. I've got a weekly game and a monthly game. The weekly game has really short sessions, though. Honestly, I think I'd like to play about twice a week.

Just barely. I've got a weekly game and a monthly game. The weekly game has really short sessions, though. Honestly, I think I'd like to play about twice a week.

Zombie Polls!

funny-pictures-zombie-survival-kit.png

Okay, lets go

Remove ads