• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do You RPG More Than Once Per Week?

Do You RPG More Than Once Per Week?

• Yes

Votes: 133 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 251 65.4%

Agamon

Adventurer
Three different pnp games (I run 1, play in 2), 6 times a month, so yes. Plus I run a pbp MnM game that I (try to) post to daily.

Shabe

First Post
Hmmm at the moment I DM Tuesday 4e, play two different 3e games one on Wednesday and one on Sunday. I've been playing at least two games a week for the past 6 years, mostly 3e D&D, but we played gurps and nobilis for a few months.

CharlesRyan

Adventurer
In theory, a solid twice a week (one weekly game, and two every-other-week games). In practice, with irregular schedules for all of these games, somewhat less than that, but probably still averaging more than once a week. Which is how I voted.

Vancian Magic

First Post
I voted 'YES' since our group is local and good friends, and we try to play twice a week. Right now it's the summer holidays so all the Uni' student players are free or back home and my teacher friend is free, so we're playing a lot and playing a wider variety of one-off/mini-campaign games.

Aus_Snow

First Post
Not currently. Was doing so, not so very long ago at all. Now, once a week is considered a fortunate convergence. :(

Life, eh.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Normally, and ideally, no.

But as it turns out ... my three groups overlap membership, and sometimes there are these waves of times when everyone is available for all games, and other waves where no one is available. So there are a few weeks per year when I might run a game and play in a game in the same week. I find that tiring -- definitely not my preference.

Remove ads