Doctor Who: Love and Monsters

Fast Learner

First Post
I'm in complete agreement with you, Raven, though the monster turned me off more than it did you, it seems. Still, overall a truly excellent episode, marred only by the goofiness of the monster.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I was quite sad about the tragic end of some pretty nice people who had got to the stage where they had found a 'family' - and then got wiped out one by one.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
I thought this was a fantastic 'filler' episode, wonderful paceing, a lot of fun and making point on that the life goes on outside of the Doctor and Rose and it is not a happy ending.

delericho

Legend
I liked it, largely because it was a change from the norm. I wouldn't want to see another episode done in the same way, for the same reason.

Darrell

First Post
I was rather underwhelmed by this episode, though I suspect that my reaction is influenced, at least in some part, by the fact that the 'Unquiet Dead' episode from Eccleston's run (one of my favorites) was broadcast on BBCAmerica earlier in the week. With that episode fresh in my mind, virtually anything pales in comparison, IMO.

Templetroll

Explorer
Hand of Evil said:
I thought this was a fantastic 'filler' episode, wonderful paceing, a lot of fun and making point on that the life goes on outside of the Doctor and Rose and it is not a happy ending.

I find it interesting how many episodes are showing something unpleasant about being involved with The Doctor. I liked the ep with Sara Jane Smith, and I like Jackie. Just interesting how they are covering '...those left behind.'.

It was funny that the Doctor and Rose completely missed the alien while she griped at Elton. I liked that the normal folks stopped being victims of the Absorbalof and took him out.

Remove ads