Doctor Who Season 29 - What do you want to see?

sniffles

First Post
Flexor the Mighty! said:
Actually a guy on another board I frequent has pointed out a ton of ideas swiped from the novels and audios. Heck Dalek was a "rip off" of the audio Juiblee in some ways. I was really hoping "Spare Parts" was going to be adapted for the Cyberman 2 parter, alas it was thanked for some reason in the credits but wasn't really mined for ideas at all. Too bad, an incredible audio and unlike the Cyberman story it didn't suck. :)

On that note I have to say it is a crime that Paul McGann was never given a real shot on TV. He is simply fantastic in the audios. He nails the Doctor better than anyone since Tom Baker IMO. Chimes of Midnight in particular cries out for a TV adaption. Alas...
That's right - I forgot about 'Jubilee'. I still don't think they're going to cover much of the same territory, but I could be wrong.

I agree with you about Paul McGann. I've been mainlining the Big Finish audios lately and I'm really enjoying his performance as the Doctor.

Tuzenbach

First Post
Well, now that SG-1 is toast, perhaps the Sci-Fi Channel could negotiate with the BBC towards developing an American version of Doctor Who, with McGann as the Doctor! If done right, that would rule!

Remove ads