• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dodge Bonus

Zaarastara

First Post
Does anyone see an issue with increasing the Dodge bonus to +2 versus melee opponents? In our campaign, I have raised the bonus to +1 against all melee opponents, not just one per round. None of my players see a reason to take Dodge, except as a prerequisite to Mobility and Spring Attack.

Any thoughts on this?

Oh, in my campaign Dodge gives a +1 bonus to AC versus melee attacks and a +2 bonus to AC versus ranged attacks.

Hey

Dodge, as an "entry-level" feat, is kinda crappy, as is Toughness and some others. For some reason, this led the designers to think that the should be merde .

I personally use +2 to AC against one attack, and haven't seen any gross overuses ... no one takes it still, unless to get to Mobility.

No a Q for you ... why the Matrix effect for Dodge in your campaign? I'm not throwing crap at the idea or anything, it's just interesting to me.

Thanks
-Matt

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads