• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Does anyone else miss Avatar?

SteelDraco

First Post
I'm so looking forward to the return of this show. Season 2 was such a remarkable improvement over Season 1 in terms of storytelling, I was astonished - and the first season was quite good, too.

My only concern is about the voice actor who played Uncle Iroh - he died fairly recently (about a year or so ago, I think). Not sure how the replacement is going to do, since he was, without a doubt, my favorite character.

Azula's a fantastic bad guy. I'm not too keen on her friends, but with (spoiler for the end of Season 2)
Zuko
at her side, she's going to be even better.

I think I'm looking forward to the return of this show more than any others. The only other ones in competition are Heroes and Supernatural. I was looking forward to the Dresden Files, but that didn't end up sticking around (Grrr).

Chaldfont

First Post
Mako was one of my favorite actors. He's half the reason I like the Conan movies so much.

"Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

JoeBlank

Explorer
Thanks to this thread, I was reminded that my sons and I still have not seen season 2. We watched the first season on DVD, and were waiting for the second to come out. I think the full season releases later this month.

We should have that done in time to start watching season 3.

Randolpho

First Post
Chaldfont said:
Mako was one of my favorite actors. He's half the reason I like the Conan movies so much.

"Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"
I agree, Mako will be missed. I wonder if his death is the reason it's taken so long to get Season 3 rolling.

On the plus side, his replacement Greg Baldwin (I *think* no relation) has supposedly studied as his voice double for many years.

Remove ads