• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Does anyone play True 20?

Do you play True 20?

• Yes

Votes: 32 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 133 71.1%
  • Don’t wake me up with your silly questions!

Votes: 22 11.8%

FickleGM

Explorer
Yes, but I just started. I really like the system and my introductory games were a success. One is a standard fantasy game and the other a post-apocalyptic game. Not much more to add yet as I need to game more. I may be starting a new game with my oldest daughter (16) tomorrow night (probably a cyberpunk version, but maybe fantasy)...

Psion

Adventurer
I find it interesting and flexible, but it seems like I'd give up way to much in terms of support to make it worthwhile.

Laslo Tremaine

Explorer
We have done a few one-offs with True20. But right now we don't have time for another game, and everyone seems pretty happy with 3.5 and M&M...

TheAuldGrump

First Post
As primary? No.

For a game that I want to run that is not currently attached to a system? Yes. I find it easily customized, and prefer it to the one time I used Savage Worlds for my generic system needs. (It was odd, the more time I spent with the Savage Worlds system the less I liked it. Now I feel little but a sullen anger toward the system.)

The Auld Grump, fan of the mini games from Poly...

Wombat

First Post
I haven't played it yet, but I have read it through I would really like to take a shot at it.

Would it become my core game? Doubtful, given that I have finally weaned my group over to Ars Magica, but it might make a nice back-up game. :)

Yes, because it's mechanic assumptions are in line with mine, and because of that, I can use the system to play out the kinds of games I like, with the feel that I like, with very little compromise.

Patrick Y.

Remove ads