doghead's pbp thread

doghead

thotd
INACTIVE CHARACTER

Hella na Haerad, female human Sorcerer in Sparky's Tales around the Campfire, a DnD storytelling game.
* OOO - Tales around the Campfire - OOC Discussion
* RG - None.
* IC - Tales around the Campfire

Note: Game Commenced 5 August 2004.

Sparky was a fellow player in GP's A Game of Trust. I was really looking to have a chance to play in this game. Characters were never posted. I should have a copy of the character on my hard drive somewhere. I will try and find it.

Last edited:

doghead

thotd

doghead

thotd
INACTIVE CHARACTER

Hinjo, male human barbarian in Voadam's Death in Freeport, a City of Freeport DnD3.5 game.
* OOC - Death in Freeport (OOC)
* RG - Death in Freeport (RG)
* IC - Death in Freeport (IC)
* MISC - Death in Freeport Info Thread
* MISC - Death in Freeport Adversaries

Note: Game commenced 14 November 2007.

Hinjo was a male human monk (Lassorator 1), but was played as a 'barbarian'. I didn't last long in this game however, as it started shortly before I moved back home from overseas. The game, however, continued until around January 2010.

Hinjo, male human barbarian (lasserator 1)

[sblock=Stats]Hit Dice: 1d8+5 (hp 13)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft.
AC 17 (+1 DEX, +1 WIS, +1 feat, +4 armour)
* Touch 13, Flat Footed 14.
Base Attack: +0
* Long-sword +4 melee (1d18+3, 19x2.)
* Dagger +3 melee (1d3+3, 19x2)
* Unarmed +3 melee (1d3+3)
* Dagger +1 range (1d3+3, 19x2, 10 ft.)
Special Attacks: Unarmed Strike (1d3+3)
Special Qualities: Favoured Weapon (long-sword), Weapon Defence.
Saves: Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2.
Abilities: STR 16 DEX 12 CON 14 INT 12 WIS 14 CHA 10.
Skills: Jump [4/STR] +7, Knowledge (arcana, history, geography, religion) [1/INT] all +3, Climb [4/STR] +7, Sense Motive [4/WIS] +6, Intimidate [4/CHA] +4.
Feats: Dodge, Weapon Focus (long-sword), Toughness.
Languages: Native Tongue, Common.
Equipment: Long-sword, Dagger, Chain shirt, journal.[/sblock]

BACKGROUND - Generations ago, the Empire marched into the lands of Hinjo's people. Hinjo's people are brave and hardy. They fought long and hard. They made the Empire pay a high price for every bit of land. But the outcome was always inevitable. Hinjo's people were conquered. Over time, Hinjo's people came to be sought out as bodyguards by many of the great houses of the Empire. Hinjo' people were capable fighters, and they put great weight on person honour and honesty. They were not easily overcome or subverted.

As a young boy, Hinjo loved listening to the stories told by those who had left the hills to serve in the Empire. Hinjo became fascinated by the outside world. He sought out travellers and other visitors, eager to listen to their stories. When Hinjo came of age, he too decided to leave the hills of his people's land. But unlike his father and his older brother, Hinjo chose not to take service in one of the great houses. He wanted to set his own path, to be free to go where he wanted.

His first stop was Freeport - the city where the world comes together. Over the last few months, Hinjo has become something of a regular visitor to the library of Freeport. He has come to make a number of friends among the staff and other regulars, including Brother Egil.

DESCRIPTION - Hinjo stands a little over six feet tall. He is well built. He has an honest, open face. But many fail too see past the furs and braided hair that mark him as one born of the barbarian tribes.

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
Active Game

Dungeon World - From the Outside

Note: Started on 05 May 2014.

A Home-brew Dungeon World Game.

Beneath the flashing knives the characters would have died were it not for the intervention of the Witching Troll. Now, for a year and a day, they re-pay the Witching Troll for her assistance.

--- Links ---

* OOC - http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?354167-OOC-From-the-Outside
* RG - http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?354883-RG-DW-From-the-Outside
* IC - http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?354167-OOC-From-the-Outside

* Group -

Remove ads