• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dojo of the Predator

Darkwolf

First Post
ooc: You're doing just fine shaff...and welcome!

"You may join, young warrior. I will teach you the glorious Ki-rin style. May you use it well in battle and bring honor to this dojo!

169 - 128

shaff

First Post
"My newest opponent, The Jade Master, was too impatient and did not want me to learn my dojo style before our match. I will report the outcome of my match very soon."

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
"Master Darkwolf, I have emerged victorious from my battle with The Jade Master, even without my new dojo style. I will go make another open challenge and hope to bring more honor to our dojo!"

shaff

First Post
And again i defeat Enigma. And i will be facing him on these boards again. I will post results soon.

My record is now 4-1

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
Master Darkwolf, I have been quite busy as of late...
Win vs Enigma
Win vs Scar
lose vs. Enigma
Win vs scar
lose vs enigma
win vs Tiny (higher tier)
Lose vs. Tiny (higher Tier)
Lose vs. Tiny (higher Tier)

My record is: 8-5.

Also my sensei... I have advanced to green belt. I would like to learn the style of Thunder. In my battle in which i got green belt i learned the signature style of my master, wolf, it has served me well so far, helping me win in 2 other matches. I am proud to be a part of this Dojo. I will be buying a Ki-rin to honor the first style you taught me, to show respect to you and this dojo.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
177 - 133

"Shaff, I am sorry, but I set forth rules a while ago that I would not teach my students more than 1 of the styles I have mastered as someday you might face me. If you pick them up outside of the classroom, that is fine. The wolf style, the ki-rin style, and the spider style are the ones I have mastered."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads