• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Don't call it a (D&D) generator, but...

RigaMortus2

First Post
This is inspired by Kenad's most excellent Star Wars Saga character generator found here.

I took the format and some of his ideas, but the code is all mine (mainly because I couldn't figure out how he coded his sheet). Please be advised, I am an amateur when it comes to Excel, so you'll have to forgive me if there are "better" ways to do things.

This isn't 100% complete (it probably never will be) and is still a work-in-progress. But for those that would like a quick and easy way to create characters, this should suffice.

I am sure there are bugs and such, and I will update it as I find time.

So, without further ado...

Updated 8/3/08
D&D Character Sheet 2

Enjoy!

Last edited:

interwyrm

First Post
I really like this. Suggestions so far...

Human bonus attribute should be removed when switching to a different race.

Skill training selections and feat selections should be reset when switching to a different race/class.

Reflex defense is improperly calculated. Should be referencing cells N6 and N7 on "abilities and classes" rather than N8 and N9.

I don't see anything on the powers page. I guess that's just supposed to be typed in?

Again... nice work.

very nice a 9.5

on top of what has been said above I think there is a problme with the feats box, I can't get it to load right.

I really hope you continue, this is the only sheet I have found that allows full paragon multi classing

RigaMortus2

First Post
I really hope you continue, this is the only sheet I have found that allows full paragon multi classing

Yeah, I just put that in. Hope it works alright. I was just going to do Heroic levels, then thought "eh, what the heck".

on top of what has been said above I think there is a problme with the feats box, I can't get it to load right.

What kind of problem are you having? Are you talking about the Feats worksheet? You just have to type "Yes" into whatever feats you want to select (under the SELECT column of course). Or is there something else you are referring to?

Last edited:

RigaMortus2

First Post
I really like this. Suggestions so far...

Human bonus attribute should be removed when switching to a different race.

Skill training selections and feat selections should be reset when switching to a different race/class.

Not sure how to do that... This will come up in other areas too. If you select a Pact for a Warlock, or select a Paragon or Epic destiny, then decide to switch things around, you'll still have those selections there (though they will not do anything in the end on the character sheet). Not sure how to wipe them when you switch things...

Reflex defense is improperly calculated. Should be referencing cells N6 and N7 on "abilities and classes" rather than N8 and N9.

Good catch, got that one fixed now...

I don't see anything on the powers page. I guess that's just supposed to be typed in?

That's on my "to do" list. You can ignore that worksheet for now :)

interwyrm

First Post
Not sure how to do that... This will come up in other areas too. If you select a Pact for a Warlock, or select a Paragon or Epic destiny, then decide to switch things around, you'll still have those selections there (though they will not do anything in the end on the character sheet). Not sure how to wipe them when you switch things...

I'm pretty sure you'd have to use a macro that activates on changing those values, and clears the relevant cells. Probably more trouble than it's worth. I figured you already had something similar implemented because of the color changes... but that's because I didn't know about conditional formatting yet!

What kind of problem are you having? Are you talking about the Feats worksheet? You just have to type "Yes" into whatever feats you want to select (under the SELECT column of course). Or is there something else you are referring to?

The problme was a user error...sometimes I am just dumb...but really Great

Remove ads