• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Don't Mess With the Titanic Toad

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Evening all. Anyone around?

We had a fight with a titanic toad tonight at our game. Did 108 damage to my Paladin. Most of the group is down in teens for hit points and it's looking like there is going to be another nasty fight seconds after the toad. Should be fun.

Sniktch

First Post
BrooklynKnight said:
go go power rangers!

Check your inventory - I sent you a suit of chainmail to help you over that level 0 hump :)

Slow morning - no gaming planned this weekend, so maybe I can get my SHs updated. no promises, though :heh:

So, Ao (when you see this) how did the session turn out last night? Was there another big fight coming? Did you all survive?

Anyone else play an exciting game last night?

Crothian

First Post
no game here, and sundays is canceled since I'm spending it with Mom. But Tuesdays game will be interested, they will probably find out the the husband of one of the PCs has made a bad situation infinitely worse because he thought it would be, and it was from his point of view.

Dungannon

First Post
Afternoon all. Looks like another slow day in the Hive. Anyone seen Creamsteak around lately? It's been almost two weeks since he's updated our PbP game.

Remove ads