Doom from Below: The Illithid Ascension (Last Updated: 1-1-03)

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Dudes!

I'll admit I miss this storyhour too, but the last update was over 3 years ago

I suggest contacting the author directly rather than commiting Thread-Necromancy.

Shayuri

First Post
Hee. It's my fault. I left it in my sig for some weird nostalgic reason. But I should probably dispel any unfair hopes.

Doom from Below, the game, ended quite awhile back. Chronic GM-fatigue, combined with the story sort of spiraliing out of control...not to mention some character stuff... Granted, there's a LOT of stuff left to add to the Story Hour... Suffice to say the group was just learning what the Illithid were REALLY up to, and working out how to stop it. We'd vanquished a minor illithid cyst, and caught up to an old friend who'd been turned into a sort-of-enemy...

Dang. There were some good times. In fact, it'd still be cool to keep going with it. The campaign lasted over two years. It's just hard to get the gumption going once the game's over, ya know?

It WOULD be nice to have some closure though. Of course, the GM has noted several times that once his time permits (I'm not holding my breath :)) he'd like to get it going again.

Sigh.

PS - There WAS another thread started, by the way. It doesn't last long, but does include a few more updates. I don't have the link to that thread, unfortunately. Someone with access to Search might be able to dig it up. It's newer than this thread.

Last edited:

Remove ads