• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Draconomicon Errata

Urklore

First Post
Does anyone know if there Draconomicon Errata anywhere? I know WoTC does not have any on their website and I have notice a few errors, namely the dragon golems do not have any bonus HPs for being constructs, etc.

Scharlata

First Post
Urklore said:
Does anyone know if there Draconomicon Errata anywhere? I know WoTC does not have any on their website and I have notice a few errors, namely the dragon golems do not have any bonus HPs for being constructs, etc.

Maybe the DRACONOMICON's release date was between the shift from 3.0 to 3.5? Therefore the bonus hp for a particular golem's size could have been omissed.

Kind regards

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Urklore said:
Lots of creatures in a variety of books have errors anyway. It's better to just make the creatures on your own.

Arnwyn

First Post
Cartigan Mrryl said:
Actually, it was. It came out almost a month before D&D 3.5 did... more or less.
Nope, Draconomicon is a fully 3.5 book (errors notwithstanding). It's release date was November 2003, some months past the release of 3.5.

Mr. Patient

Adventurer
I've asked custserv if they plan to release errata. The answer is "not at this time." There are a number of errors in the new monster chapter, especially the zombie dragon, which is a complete mess. The BABs for all the sample black, blue, brass, and bronze dragons are screwed up, too. Wizards is well aware of these errors, but has just decided not to bother fixing them.

Saeviomagy

Adventurer
Not to mention the occurence of the phrase type:dragon in the requirements for most of the feats, regardless of how much it actually makes sense.

"Oh, this is a book for dragons. Obviously only dragons can stomp hard..."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads