• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon #348

sckeener

First Post
JustKim said:
There's an ad with a few t-shirt pictures on page 11.. if you mean Girl Genius, it's Phil Foglio. Cthulhu looks like Aaron Williams, but I'm only guessing. I couldn't begin to guess who made the last one.

teach me to ask a question without the issue in front of me....

I thought I remembered the page number because the art had such an impact on me....

well I was off by half....in other words, who did page 22? :heh:

Henrix

Explorer
James Jacobs said:
Nope. Demogorgon's not next.

Although there's a chance that the next one'll get me in trouble...

Ah, Savage Tide spoiler below
I'm hoping for some nice synergy effects between the demonomicon and Savage Tide, so Demogorgon and Orcus would have to wait a few issues..... :]

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
sckeener said:
well I was off by half....in other words, who did page 22? :heh:
Andrew Hou did the art for the Vecna article. He's easily one of my favorite artists working for Paizo.

Shade said:
I got my copy over the weekend. Very nice article! While I have zero use or interest for Eberron material, my party is currently in the marrow of a cerebotic blot to the Far Realm, so I have all kinds of use for these critters. If they survive the rukanyr/skybleeder battle they are currently emeshed in, they'll probably be seeing some advanced xenostelids and kyras shortly thereafter. :cool:
Glad to know someone's using it. I'm of the opinion that a good monster article is usable in any setting, even if it's designed for one in particular. Which will hopefully be the case if that "Monsters of the Mournlands" article I submitted gets picked up.

Demiurge out.

Shemeska

Adventurer
demiurge1138 said:
Glad to know someone's using it. I'm of the opinion that a good monster article is usable in any setting, even if it's designed for one in particular.

Very true.

I'll never run an eberron game, but those Delkyr critters are looking tempting to me at the moment. Between psurlons, dharculi, and brood gibberlings in my current game, and religious yugoloths in the previous one, creepy monsters are always on the platter.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
*wonders why no Creature Collection creepies get any love...* I always thought arcane symbiots were kind of creepy. Or Arcane Devourers...

Tentacles

First Post
To Demiurge1138, I'd like to thank you for the xorbeast.

My player's in my online game are fighting it as a boss as we speak. Hopefully, it'll engulf one of them and take them away to the BBEG.

:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads