• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon 368 - First Subscription Issue

How do you feel about Dragon 368?

• Dragon 368 was well worth paying for

Votes: 67 67.7%
  • Dragon 368 - I really don't have a strong opinion

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • Dragon 368 was not worth paying for

Votes: 15 15.2%

Shroomy

Adventurer
It looks like the first subscriber only issue of e-Dragon is pretty much done (based on the editorial calendar, I'm not sure if support for the Scales of War AP is part of the magazine). IMO, at this time, Dragon is pretty much the crown jewel of the DDI (with the Compendium coming a close second). I was wondering how others feel about it's quality, especially in light of it becoming subscriber only earlier this month.

I would appreciate it if only persons who have viewed the content would vote in the poll. Thanks

Last edited:

Fallen Seraph

First Post
It was well worth the price and more so, we have gotten some extremely crunchy stuff and also some quite nicely done fluff articles. Overall the first month of paid subscription to Dragon I would say was quite a success.

Scribble

First Post
Dragon was great.

Dungeon... I've always looked at it (when owned by TSR, PAIZO, or WoTC) as more of a monthly source of maps, monsters, and NPCs... It remains that for me, but combined with the compendium... using the monsters/NPCs got much easier... so bravo!

Klaus

First Post
Dragon and Dungeon have been superb so far. Very little that doesn't interest me. And several Dungeon adventures will be replacing H2-H3 in my campaign.

Shroomy

Adventurer
I, of course, voted yes and I was thinking about what my favorite article from this article would be. There's a lot in here, but here's my top 5: 1.) "Domains of Dread: Sunderheart, the Funeral City," 2.) "Playtest: Barbarian," 3.) "We Who Are About to Die," 4.) "Items of Legend," and 5.) "Backdrop: Graywall."

malraux

First Post
I signed up primarily for the electronic tools (essentially the compendium), so I view Dragon as an extra thing rather than essential. But within that, I've been pretty satisfied with it. The domains of dread thing was just dripping with great flavor, backstory, etc. Right now I'd be willing to go for the full year when my 3 month subscription elapses.

amysrevenge

First Post
Like the previous poster, I am mostly after the electronic tools, but have been satisfied with Dragon as well. I don't know if I would say it is "well worth" it, but it is certainly "worth" it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads