• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon 368 - First Subscription Issue

How do you feel about Dragon 368?

• Dragon 368 was well worth paying for

Votes: 67 67.7%
  • Dragon 368 - I really don't have a strong opinion

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • Dragon 368 was not worth paying for

Votes: 15 15.2%

Shroomy

Adventurer
Like the previous poster, I am mostly after the electronic tools, but have been satisfied with Dragon as well. I don't know if I would say it is "well worth" it, but it is certainly "worth" it.

To be honest, "well worth it" was an artifact of the first version of my poll, which had more options. Well worth it can be interpreted as simply worth it too.

MrMyth

First Post
I was enjoying Dragon up to this point reasonably well, but I definitely feel 368 has gone well above and beyond what I was expecting when I subscribed - and that was only counting the half a month actually under subscription. The two Gladiator articles and the Domains of Dread feature were worth the price alone; if they keep up this level of quality, they've definitely got me as a customer for a long while to come.

Kirnon_Bhale

Explorer
I voted for worth it.

Article rank:
1: Sunderheart
2: We who are about to die
3: Barbarian playtest

Point of interest: I was honestly surprised how much I loved the fluff heavy Sunderheart over the Gladiator article which I loved.

With the proviso that I'm including Dungeon as part of the package, yes it was worth paying for. I'd rate the gladiators article as the best, with Sunderheart second. The barbarian playtest article actually slightly disappointed me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads