• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon Age: Origins [Assessing interest]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Looks like Warshrike hasn't been around for the past two weeks and hasn't posted in liek a month so I will work on taking his character out for now.

The elvish girl will make a good NPC and will probably join the party so long as Oratrang doesn't scare her. :p

Will advance a little faster now.

HM

_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I don't know WD!?! :erm:

I really need more play time with this system to see if I like it enough to continue the game after. I like the characters, but they could be in any system. I need a better feel for the rules and play and that will only come as we continue.

Any idea when the next box set comes out, that also could be used as a persauder.

HM

_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well a week of no posting before the bump and another week after.

It is no problem for me if you all wish to end this experiment. I can't see where this system is better than others out there, and it is hard to learn it when I don't even go over the rulebook except once a month.

I will probably buy the second box set after looking over the link WD sent, but only to really see if it is "improved" or not.

So up to you all I am ready to put this baby to bed, and try again another day.

HM

_

Walking Dad

First Post
I sometimes just don't know what to do in the game. Perhaps this is more a problem with the pre-made adventures and less the characters and system.

Remove ads