Dragon Age: Origins [Assessing interest]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Looks like Warshrike hasn't been around for the past two weeks and hasn't posted in liek a month so I will work on taking his character out for now.

The elvish girl will make a good NPC and will probably join the party so long as Oratrang doesn't scare her. :p

Will advance a little faster now.

HM

_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I don't know WD!?! :erm:

I really need more play time with this system to see if I like it enough to continue the game after. I like the characters, but they could be in any system. I need a better feel for the rules and play and that will only come as we continue.

Any idea when the next box set comes out, that also could be used as a persauder.

HM

_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well a week of no posting before the bump and another week after.

It is no problem for me if you all wish to end this experiment. I can't see where this system is better than others out there, and it is hard to learn it when I don't even go over the rulebook except once a month.

I will probably buy the second box set after looking over the link WD sent, but only to really see if it is "improved" or not.

So up to you all I am ready to put this baby to bed, and try again another day.

HM

_

Walking Dad

First Post
I sometimes just don't know what to do in the game. Perhaps this is more a problem with the pre-made adventures and less the characters and system.

Remove ads