• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon/Dungeon What Option Did You Take?

What option did you take in the Dragon/Dungeon transition?

• Subscription to Pathfinder

Votes: 137 48.8%
  • Back Issues

Votes: 16 5.7%
  • Store Credit

Votes: 17 6.0%
  • Cash

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • My subscription ends when the magazines end

Votes: 23 8.2%
  • I do not subscribe

Votes: 80 28.5%

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Haven't actually done it yet, but I'm going to switch over to Pathfinder (I get 2 issues) and get a sub as a bday present. Unless I'm blown away, I'll probably only keep the sub for 6 months and then subscribe every now and then if I really want a new AP.

Minicol

Adventurer
Supporter
I do not subscribe

Mainly because in Europe it was not possible at a time, and then I took the habit to buy at the FLGS or over the Internet.

I WILL BUY PATHFINDER ! (the same way)

Yes !

As for the D.I. ... D.I.Y. (sorry for the pun). I might check if it becomes free, but no way I will ever spend a dollar on this.

bilwar

First Post
I took the 10 issues of Pathfinder, that my Sub to Dungeon, and Dragon gave me, probably wont renew it after that. too expensive.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
bilwar said:
I took the 10 issues of Pathfinder, that my Sub to Dungeon, and Dragon gave me, probably wont renew it after that. too expensive.

It seems a secondary poll would be in order to gauge how likely those choosing Pathfinder are to continue their subscription after the converted issues lapse.

When its all said and done... I'm done. I can't afford 20+ a month and my computer will not handle DI I suspect.

and by chance, 150 and the other last issue was my last issue from subscription anyway.

Rauol_Duke

First Post
Vyvyan Basterd said:
It seems a secondary poll would be in order to gauge how likely those choosing Pathfinder are to continue their subscription after the converted issues lapse.

It may be too early to guage that, seeing as nobody has seen the product yet. I feel confident that it has a good possibility of rivaling the quality we've seen in Dungeon of late, but who knows...

dpetroc

First Post
Vyvyan Basterd said:

I'm on board for a subscription, but i'll take it month to month. I'll probably finish out the first arc, but will continue only if there is substantive value. I was not a Dungeon subscriber, so I'll be looking more for the extras than the AP.

Steel_Wind

Legend
Paizo has made it very clear that we're the subscribers they want.

I went with a month-to-month and I'll continue to buy it after my converted copies go over.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Pthfinder all the way. $25 a month does seem a bit steep, but it is worth it when you consider that you are actually getting 2 issues; 1 hardcopy, 1 digital copy.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
While I'd like to support Pathfinder, the inability to actually subscribe for 6 months makes it too difficult. I'll go with the Digital Initiative when it starts.

Cheers!

Remove ads