Dragonbane: Roll20 Character Sheet (S.O.S)

GothmogIV

Explorer
This is a characters sheet for Dragonbane on Roll20. On the right hand side of the screen, the numbers in red. Can anyone tell me what in the Nine Hells they are? It's not damage. I cannot for the life of me figure out what that number is for. I am going to take up drinking again if I can't figure this out.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 4.09.14 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 4.09.14 PM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 76

The Soloist

Adventurer
The red number is the skill rank. You need to roll equal or less that value on a d20 to succeed. Lower is better. 1 is a Dragon and a critical success. 20 is a Demon and a critical failure.

GothmogIV

Explorer
It makes perfect sense now that I see it. I love Basic Role Playing, the Chaosium system, so when I read/heard that this game is an iteration of that (Rune Quest) my dorky little heart got all a'flutter. This is a beautiful game, and it's supported on the VTT I use so all is right with the world. Thanks again @Dante Ravenkin!

The Soloist

Adventurer
This is a characters sheet for Dragonbane on Roll20. On the right hand side of the screen, the numbers in red. Can anyone tell me what in the Nine Hells they are? It's not damage. I cannot for the life of me figure out what that number is for. I am going to take up drinking again if I can't figure this out.
Hello, I redeemed my code for the DB KS. When I click on create new character Dragonbane is not in the choices. How to I create a character?

Remove ads