• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonlance: Children of the Dragon : Chapter 1 First Hunt

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Lukisalinari: Breath 2d8 DC 16 Recover in 1d4-1 Rounds

These green scales are not very friendly, Lucky thought. Lukisalinari took the opportunity to breathe frost on the approaching green scale as well as any other green scale she can get her breath on. She saw that the other green scale or the pelt lip had no intention of having the food leave. She moved closer to her companions, but she still tried to stay closer to the entrance.

Velmont

First Post
Southwind will attack the baaz who is on him, using his bite (or full attack if he move in 5 feet of him before he act)

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Flashfrost breathes forth a cloud of clinging frost, seeking to catch as many targets as possible.

OOC: I'll take a five foot step to get the best position, and am using Clinging Breath.

G

Guest 11456

Vervaerynosz (Vern): Male Wyrmling

That didn't work, Vervaerynosz thinks to himself, I'll try a more direct approach.

Vervaerynosz viciously attacks the draconian on him with a full attack, biting and clawing the dragonman.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mordane76

First Post
Thinking for but an instant, Khirsahfalithet moves strategically and unleashes a gout of blistering cold.

OOC: Khirsahfalithet moves, circling to a point where he can catch as many of the draconians in his breath weapon as possible.

Elrick

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
Flashfrost breathes forth a cloud of clinging frost, seeking to catch as many targets as possible.

OOC: I'll take a five foot step to get the best position, and am using Clinging Breath.

[DM: Flashfrost is still recharging his breath weapon, you'll have to wait for the next round. I'll just assume you wish to do a full attack this round.]

Elrick

First Post
Chapter 1 First Hunt

[DM: Round 3]

Lukisalinari: Lucky steps to the side and breathes a blast of frost at two of the draconians [5ft. step] one of which is effected by the fridged blast [6 cold dmg]. Lucky then moves closer to Southwind.

Kharasmadrion: Flashfrost continues his ferocious attack on the baaz in front of him. [Full attack. bite & one claw miss, roll: 16 +4 vs AC 18 Hit: 2 dmg]

Vervaerynosz: Vern pounces on his opponent in a whirlwind of tooth and claw.[Full attack. bite & one claw miss. Roll: 19+9 vs AC 18 Hit 4 dmg]

Baaz Draconians: The baaz attack. The one on Vern hits him with the flat of his blade [6 subdual dmg]. Another baaz completely misses the little Southwind. Flashfrost is stuck square on the head, shocking him [Crit. 18 subdual dmg]. The fourth baaz charges Lucky and misses with a wild swing. The Fifth baaz hurries to join his fellows [double moves 60ft.].

Justyrathrix: Southwind attacks the baaz in front of him [Full attack. misses] and strikes only air.

Khirsahfalithet: Coldlight moves closer to Southwind and blasts the two draconians attacking him and Lucky. Both receive the full blasts. [ 12 cold Dmg, Recharge after 3 rounds]

End Round: One baaz (4 dmg) in melee with Vern (6 sub). One bazz (10 dmg) in melee with Flashfrost (18 sub). One Bazz (28 dmg) in melee with Southwind. One bazz (18 dmg) in melee with Lucky. One baaz moving from the wagon 30ft from Vern and company.

[DM: Initiatives are: Lucky 19, Flashfrost 18, Vern 10, Baaz Draconians 6, Southwind 6, Coldlight 6 ]

Velmont

First Post
Southwind will continue his full attack, but will move 5 feets around the Baaz, to come closer of Vern.

OOC: WHen my breath will be recharge?

Last edited:

Remove ads