• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonstar :: what happened?

Agent Oracle

First Post
In my game, many of the upper eschelons of officers in the armada are drow. Their long lifespan and ambitious nature makes them perfect House M. material. Though I have sworn to my players that there will never be a Col. Driz'zit, or dri'zell, or drow'zname... or any name starting with a D and containing a z.

I kind of imported the etherscope values system, which works with allegiances to make a more well-rounded personality...

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Attached is a file I compiled for Dragonstar, which updates a lot of the setting to version 3.5. This file is based on the Dark Star Home Page, and several other resources.

KF72

Attachments

• Dragonstar v.3.5 Update.zip
    107.6 KB · Views: 65

PhoenixDarkDirk

First Post
Ranger REG said:
Well, it's not like there will be a reunification of drow and elves anytime soon.

If you want to do away with alignment, Your Campaign, Your Rules.

Yes, I know I can change that which I don't like, although I haven't yet run a campaign.

I was actually thinking more about the war between the dragon kingdoms which led to the founding of the empire. I'm not sure that would have happened without the sides being so aligned.

Agent Oracle

First Post
PhoenixDarkDirk said:
Yes, I know I can change that which I don't like, although I haven't yet run a campaign.

I was actually thinking more about the war between the dragon kingdoms which led to the founding of the empire. I'm not sure that would have happened without the sides being so aligned.

Ahh.

Well, if it helps any: think of it like this:

Axis & Allies.
North & South
Crusaders & Islam

There. some fundamental differing of ideology that causes the two sides to splinter which leads to a war of Us Vs. Them... wherein neither side won.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I picked up the books last year, and they're really cool! Though, haven't had a chance to play yet.

Ranger REG

Explorer
PhoenixDarkDirk said:
Well, that would be a different era setting for Dragonstar (like Star Wars and its different eras: Old Republic Era, Rebellion Era, New Republic, etc.).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads