Dragonwriter's Music-Inspired Insanity

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Crawling out from under the tiger Jasper hurriedly sits crosslegged in the dirt and starts inspecting his lute. "Whew! Thanks that was one big kitty." he says not looking up from his instrument. He seems obvious to his wounds as he moves his fingers over the wood of the instrument.

G

Guest 11456

Celest, HP 16/16, AC 14/T10/F14, Saves: F3/R0/W8

Celest moves next to Platinus and then she casts a healing spell on him.

OOC:
Casting Cure Light Wounds: 1d8+5 (+2 level, +1 domain, +2 feat) and dropping Deathwatch

Last edited by a moderator:

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"Indeed it was, we seem to be getting all the breaks today aren't we?" Tom says as he moves over to the large cat's mouth and begins fidling with one of the large canines. He works at the tooth a little with his sword then is finally able to pull it out. "A little trophy to rember this bugger by, does anybody want the other one." Tom says as he holds the large tooth by his finger tips to inspect it, "oh, and if anyobdy wants the other one than could you please talk to me about where in all of the hells are Shavallah and Twi'tar, I thought they were supposed to be back."

[sblock]
do I need to make a check to that or is it all cool to just grab the tooth?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jager0727

First Post
Wary of ambush in such a conspicuous, open setting with only one ally for support, Twi'Tar continues to concentrate on his illusory figure and watch for anything suspicious
[sblock]wasn't sure if you guys were waiting for an action since he really isn't going to make one yet[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Shavallah won't do a bloody thing until Twi'Twar does since she came to guard him... so, we'll be... standing around idly with our senses alert until something happens, I suppose.[/sblock]

Dragonwriter

First Post
Tom yanks a decent-sized tooth from the tiger's mouth as a trophy.

[sblock=OOC]
Pulling a tooth-trophy is no problem. If you wanted to skin it, I'd ask for a Survival check.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Twi'Tar and Shavallah]
You hear more groaning and there seems to be a sound like, "why won't you... help me? Bast..." and the voice drops off into a gurgle. You spot a hand reach up from around the corner of the building, but it falls limp as you hear the gurgling noise.

OOC: Wow... you folks are paranoid... I guess you've had some DMs seriously mess with you in the past... ;)
[/sblock]

jager0727

First Post
Twi'Tar draws and readies his shortbow and cautiously begins to move toward the voice as he breaks his concentration and the illusory form disappears. He keeps vigilant watch for any sign of trouble, and readies himself to react if necessary
[sblock]ready action fire an arrow at anything making an overtly hostile advance.
attack roll with shortbow if necessary (1d20+4=18) You're right with most of the DM's I know anytime there's a circle of anything that has recently been destroyed (especially still on fire) there's probably something still around and if someone's lying alive on the ground they're usually bait *L*what can I say my friends are kind of sadistic like that[/sblock]

Dragonwriter

First Post
For the group on the trail, you realize that the smell of fresh meat might attract more predators…

=========================

As Twi’Tar walks into the camp area, he rounds the building from which the sounds were coming. Among the destruction, he sees a man lying still, blood yet seeping from his wounds. It bubbles on his lips and his chest rises and falls very slightly. He seems still alive, but only barely hanging onto a thin strand of life.

[sblock=OOC]
Sorry this was so long in coming... I've been seriously distracted with other things and running around in south CA... Blech.
[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
Shavallah attempted to silently follow he companion, spear readied as she continues to follow Twi'Tar.

[sblock=OOC]
In my Enworld experience, walking into an open area when separated from your main party... is a bad idea. Usually it involves "RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!" But maybe that's just because i kept seeing the phrase "NEVER SPLIT THE GROUP! NEVER SPLIT THE GROUP!" Oh, and most encounters I've seen on enworld almost always nearly kill half the party to begin with, which makes me paranoid.[/sblock]

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"Wat in the nine hells is taking those two so bloody long," Tom says as he stands impatiently on the path beside the fallen tiger "I mean if they aren't coming back then we might want to move this damned thin out of the way of the path, after that we can go and look for them because something must have happened." Tom moves over to the tiger and gives a little glance over at Platinus to see if he is willing to help because there is no way Tom is moving that damned thing by himself.

Remove ads