Dragonwriter's Music-Inspired Insanity

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Tom, now with the addition of... monkeyman, is rubbing his forehead before he walks in. He is trying to figure out which is causing more of a headache: his hang over or his party.

Tom follows the man that opened the door to the beautiful room. Tom looks around and mutters to himself "quite the employer." then takes his seat where indicated.

"very nice my friend. I don't mean to bother but why the choice of song, was it spurr of the moment or was that planned." Tom said to the man, applauding quietly while getting up and walking over to introduce himself and the party.

Vertexx69

First Post
Platinus waits until the appointed hour before presenting himself at the address given. He had earned enough ire simply by existing in this place, so trying to not earn any more by being impulsive seemed a good idea to the tracker. Ascending the steps to main entrance, the dragon rings the bell to summon whatever servant or slave might be aware of his arrival. He had taken the day to tend his armor and other gear, making it was all presentable ready for the road without any further delay.

Dragonwriter

First Post
The young man in the sitting room fetches drinks for people and patiently waits at the door to the room, ready to tend to anyone's needs. After a while, there is a knock at thed door. He goes to answer it.

==============================

The door of the villa opens up under Platinus' gigantic scaled hand. A young man stands there. "You got a note as well, I presume? Come in, then. My master is almost ready to receive all of you, though it would seem not everyone answered his note..."

He walks Platinus into the sitting room where the dragonborn sees another young human with a lute, a white-eyed hellbred, a wild- and wide-eyed hadozee and a savage-looking duskling.

==============================

The servant walks back into the room, leading a massive, dark-scaled, armored behemoth. He gestures to a seat and announces, "Master Ferrinzo will be here shortly. Just a few more minutes."

Theroc

First Post
Shavallah drank the water in a 'civilized' manner, not gulping or slurping. She'd learned most peoples find that behaviour inappropriate. As such, she had adapted her behaviour to suit those around her. She tensed visibly as the armored behemoth entered, her tail quite ready to begin lobbing spines in that general direction, but she waited, in case he wasn't already hostile. As such, she simply tensed and then relaxed, resuming her sipping of the water as she waited to discover what this man wanted from her.

Vertexx69

First Post
The dragon looks across the apprehensive faces of the assembled rabble before him. Obviously the limited space of the waiting room, coupled with his stature had put them on edge. "I am called Platinus - Bahamut's Sword of Earth. Its an honor to make your acquaintances." His voice rumbles in a very low base, like an earthquake careening around the little room without actually wobbling the furniture. He makes an awkward but smooth bow with a slow sweep of an arm as thick as most of the other adventurers' torsos. He also takes care not to swipe his tail through anything as the bladed end would cause more damage than any conceivable job would pay. "And who might you be?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"No it is just a gift I have," Jasper responds to Tom's question. The young bard starts to tune his lute preping it for his next song when the man-servant brings in Platinus.

The huge beastman puts Jasper on edge and instead of the long introduction he usually gives he just says in awe, "My names Jasper."

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Tom looks at Jasper with a smirk. "Yes, indeed you do." Tom mutters to himself and then the door opens and he quickly looks over. A hulking humanoid with very draconic features walks in. He gives his introduction but Tom wasn't listening, he was just to happy to have this sort of a behemoth on his side.
Tom stands up and walks over to Platinus and stands a meter away from him. Tom looks straight up into his eyes and after a little while then speaks. "Major Tom Robinson, and I like you already." Tom says to him with a short chuckle to himself afterwards as he sees the tail blade "The Hadozee is called Twi'tar and the untalkative one is called Shavallah, welcome to the group."

jager0727

First Post
After staring at the newcomer for with open astonishment and fidgeting restlessly a moment Twi'Tar finally scrapes up his courage,
(OOC:in Draconic),
[sblock]
"Wow! I've heard of it but a real life dragon-man. that is so neat, So like will you grow wings and stuff someday, you're scales are really shiny, I love shiny stuff. This is so cool, I didn't know I'd be working with so many neat types of people, I bet I can learn all kinds of stuff about you guys."
[/sblock]
Realizing he might not be understood by the whole assemblage, he continues in common, "It's gonna be really great working with everybody and finding out all kinds of neat stuff!"
Realizing this would seem like an outburst to everyone else, he looks around uncomfortably and becomes extremely quiet again.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Tom looks over at Twi'Tar with a suprised look and responds in draconic to the quiet Hadozee, having a renewed intrest in him.

[sblock]
"I didn't expect that you would have such a firm grasp of draconic from you and frankly I'm impressed. It is a hard language to master and to speak that quickly with it shows great prowess."
[/sblock]
After his statement to the the Hadozee a grin comes across his face as he continues in Infernal
[sblock]
"But responding to this would impress me greatly as the language of devils must be released with patience for to rush destroys the language.
[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
Shavallah grumbled to herself as the linguistic exercise continued, the woman totally lost by this point.

[sblock=Sylvan]
"Why can't anyone speak the tongue of the forest? Does no one feel kinship with the natural world any longer?"[/sblock]

The woman continued sipping her water, wondering what this man wanted with all of these different people while she bided her time, the tail swaying to and fro above her head as she watched idly. She was tempted to begin making target practice of something in the room, but decided most 'civilized' peoples frowned on such practices of prowess.

Remove ads