Dragoon's RttToEE occ

Erudite

First Post
Looking over Erimel's skill list, I can see that we will be stuck when it comes to disarming the many traps and finding hidden stuff that I have heard are loaded each and every step of the way in this adventure. Better get ready to cast lots of healing...

nonamazing

Explorer
Erudite said:
Looking over Erimel's skill list, I can see that we will be stuck when it comes to disarming the many traps and finding hidden stuff that I have heard are loaded each and every step of the way in this adventure. Better get ready to cast lots of healing...
Yeah, Erimel is used to spotting traps and pitfalls in the wild, but is unfamiliar with the types of things dungeon builders may have included in their constructions--he's never spent a lot of time indoors. Hopefully he'll learn quickly. {OOc translation: I goofed and didn't power up Search like I should have. When (and if) he levels, I'll put all his new skill points into Search.}

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Dragoon said:
Okay well it was a tough choice for me to choose six PC's, everybody had a lot of good ideas. If I didn't pick your PC, let me know if you want to be on the alt list.

I'd love to alt, though if you are going to focus on folks who can replace a "core" class, I may never make it. :( Is is SOP for alts to read the ICC as well, or should I just lurk here?

Dragoon

First Post
@Stonegod, feel free to hang out and watch the action. As for alts coming in to the game I'm not worried as much if they are not core classes. I'll put you on the Alt list.

Erudite

First Post
nonamazing, see if you can add unseen servant to your spell book. It makes a good trap trigger, and can open unlocked doors, chests, etc. It can even take a 10 foot pole and poke it around. As a Wiz 1 it will last one hour for you.

Terraism

Explorer
nonamazing said:
Yeah, Erimel is used to spotting traps and pitfalls in the wild, but is unfamiliar with the types of things dungeon builders may have included in their constructions--he's never spent a lot of time indoors. Hopefully he'll learn quickly. {OOc translation: I goofed and didn't power up Search like I should have. When (and if) he levels, I'll put all his new skill points into Search.}
[Grins.] I was going to mention the same thing. And as Erudite mentions, don't forget Disable Device - in case you weren't aware, it's been errata'd to be on the Scout's skill list. :)

(And you're not the only one who forgot things - I was looking over my equipment today, and noticed that I was missing anything resembling writing instruments. I'll have to rectify that at some point.)

Erlkönig

First Post
Ok guys, if you don't mind, I'll be changing my handle/forum name since the german "erlkönig" seems to come out kinda wierd in englisch and I don't want to be "erkoing".

Hope thats not too much of a fuss for you.. new handle will be "castigator"

Thanks alot and let the game start ;)

Remove ads