Dragoon's RttToEE occ

Terraism

Explorer
Erlkönig said:
Ok guys, if you don't mind, I'll be changing my handle/forum name since the german "erlkönig" seems to come out kinda wierd in englisch and I don't want to be "erkoing".

Hope thats not too much of a fuss for you.. new handle will be "castigator"

Thanks alot and let the game start ;)
Kinda weird - isn't it "Erl King?" Goethe's poem?

Dim_darknight

First Post
I did not read any of the other player backgrounds before creating/posting mine. I do like the fit Erudite; in fact, I had a similar idea. Cool beans.
IC and OOC spell selection discussions should be interesting.

Dragoon

First Post
Erlkönig said:
Ok guys, if you don't mind, I'll be changing my handle/forum name since the german "erlkönig" seems to come out kinda wierd in englisch and I don't want to be "erkoing".

Hope thats not too much of a fuss for you.. new handle will be "castigator"

Thanks alot and let the game start ;)

Allright with me... :)

nonamazing

Explorer
Erudite said:
nonamazing, see if you can add unseen servant to your spell book. It makes a good trap trigger, and can open unlocked doors, chests, etc. It can even take a 10 foot pole and poke it around. As a Wiz 1 it will last one hour for you.
That's a really excellent idea! I will make sure to do that as soon as the opportunity arises. Hmm...I wonder if anyone in town might have some scrolls for sale?

Terraism said:
And as Erudite mentions, don't forget Disable Device - in case you weren't aware, it's been errata'd to be on the Scout's skill list.
Ah, thank you! I didn't know about the errata, and it had definitely been a problem I had noticed. I thought it was a bit wonky--the scout could find traps, but couldn't do much to them besides go the other direction. :) I will make sure to put ranks into it at the first opportunity.

Last edited:

Remove ads