• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragoon's RttToEE occ

Terraism

Explorer
Erlkönig said:
Ok guys, if you don't mind, I'll be changing my handle/forum name since the german "erlkönig" seems to come out kinda wierd in englisch and I don't want to be "erkoing".

Hope thats not too much of a fuss for you.. new handle will be "castigator"

Thanks alot and let the game start ;)
Kinda weird - isn't it "Erl King?" Goethe's poem?

Dim_darknight

First Post
I did not read any of the other player backgrounds before creating/posting mine. I do like the fit Erudite; in fact, I had a similar idea. Cool beans.
IC and OOC spell selection discussions should be interesting.

Dragoon

First Post
Erlkönig said:
Ok guys, if you don't mind, I'll be changing my handle/forum name since the german "erlkönig" seems to come out kinda wierd in englisch and I don't want to be "erkoing".

Hope thats not too much of a fuss for you.. new handle will be "castigator"

Thanks alot and let the game start ;)

Allright with me... :)

nonamazing

Explorer
Erudite said:
nonamazing, see if you can add unseen servant to your spell book. It makes a good trap trigger, and can open unlocked doors, chests, etc. It can even take a 10 foot pole and poke it around. As a Wiz 1 it will last one hour for you.
That's a really excellent idea! I will make sure to do that as soon as the opportunity arises. Hmm...I wonder if anyone in town might have some scrolls for sale?

Terraism said:
And as Erudite mentions, don't forget Disable Device - in case you weren't aware, it's been errata'd to be on the Scout's skill list.
Ah, thank you! I didn't know about the errata, and it had definitely been a problem I had noticed. I thought it was a bit wonky--the scout could find traps, but couldn't do much to them besides go the other direction. :) I will make sure to put ranks into it at the first opportunity.

Last edited:

Remove ads