Dreadmire? Swamp Sourcebook

Crothian

First Post
Wow, must be the lack of food but there is something going on in this thread that my innuendo check is just not getting.....

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Well, with all those reviews being so positive about it, I'm sure it will be great...

*insert head-banging icon here*

;)

The_Gneech

Explorer
Crothian said:
Wow, must be the lack of food but there is something going on in this thread that my innuendo check is just not getting.....

Same here. But apparently it'll be a massive eruption when it finally comes bursting to the surface.

-The Gneech :cool:

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
This book is an ongoing flamewar topic on the Greytalk mailing list between the author and several people who just flame him non-stop. I got so tired of it over there that I don't subscribe to that list anymore. I pray that it doesn't spill over here.

Ghost2020

Adventurer
Oh, I had no idea, so my apologies if I opened a hornet's nest. :eek:

Interesting. Sounds like some intellectual property got violated, eh?

Yikes.
:confused:

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
Maybe Merric could fill you in I missed the begining of it all. Recently this Randy guy who wrote it posted something showing the book was listed in some distributors catalog, or maybe it was Amazon, and bang out comes a bunch of regulars to flame him, it appears they were certain this would never see the light of day. But that is my last post on it. It was ugly and I'd rather not have it flare up over here.

Crothian

First Post
Ghost2020 said:
Oh, I had no idea, so my apologies if I opened a hornet's nest. :eek:

No harm no foul yet. It's news worthy, that is for sure. It'd be great to have the wruter stop by and tell us a bit about it.

DMH

First Post
Pinotage said:
I'm intrigued. I'm a big fan of swampy type stuff, and this looks like a swamp bible.

Have you seen Tabletop's Bits of the Wilderness: Into the Swamp? Very excellent resource on various wetlands and some terrain "templates" for various climates.

Remove ads