Dreadmire? Swamp Sourcebook

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Crothian said:
It'd be great to have the wruter stop by and tell us a bit about it.

No. It wouldn't. That'd provoke a huge flamewar... well, until our moderators killed it about three posts in.

(killed the link)

Cheers!

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
MerricB said:
No. It wouldn't. That'd provoke a huge flamewar... well, until our moderators killed it about three posts in.

It would only do that if people here attacked him or if he would start it himself. Which do you think it would be?

DonTadow

First Post
I don't get it. The link was from a forum two years ago. What's there to war about? I hope two years has mended the relationship.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
DonTadow said:
I don't get it. The link was from a forum two years ago. What's there to war about? I hope two years has mended the relationship.

Check the link I posted, Don. That's more recent, and gives you more of an insight into what has happened. Not all of it, though. Please don't bring it up on GreyTalk, though. We've just survived another big flamewar provoked by this topic.

Cheers!

DonTadow

First Post
MerricB said:
Check the link I posted, Don. That's more recent, and gives you more of an insight into what has happened. Not all of it, though. Please don't bring it up on GreyTalk, though. We've just survived another big flamewar provoked by this topic.

Cheers!
This sounds interesting. However I can't get the link to work (i'm signed into it too). Sounds bigger than my flamewar vs cmp. I'm all in. Got a working link?

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I dunno. It seems like everyone at Necromancer Games' board is just piling on the guy. I don't get it, either. Granted, infringement is a serious matter, but it's not uncommon for a guy who is not an industry professional to be unclear about the whole OGL concept. It's even happened with several industry professionals. (Like say, Fast Forward). Granted, the guy seems a bit odd, but why keep going after him? Just for fun?

Sheesh. This is almost like the whole Derek Smart thing.

Remove ads