[Dreamscarred Press] Untapped Potential: New Horizons in Psionics

Dark Psion

First Post
Will purchases at other stores still get a discount if the want the print version?

And when do you expect the RPGNow download to be available?

Bacris

First Post
Dark Psion said:
Will purchases at other stores still get a discount if the want the print version?

Yes. That was part of what had to be looked into before we put it up for sale at any other sites.

Dark Psion said:
And when do you expect the RPGNow download to be available?

It was submitted for activation yesterday. Unfortunately, as this is our first product through RPGNow, we have to wait for activation by their staff before it is available, so I do not have a timeframe. I'm hoping soon.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Bacris said:
Discussion is still underway to get a storefront here :)

You appear to have one! Is Chris discussing something with you (I know I'm not!) :)

It was submitted for activation yesterday. Unfortunately, as this is our first product through RPGNow, we have to wait for activation by their staff before it is available, so I do not have a timeframe. I'm hoping soon.

Could be up 5 minutes from now if you upload it to your EN World storefront! No activation times here. Oh, and the commission we take is lower, so the sales you get from this thread make you more money. If you like having more money, that is! :D

Dark Psion

First Post
Would you like a list of errata? I have noticed a few little mistakes here and there, the Anyform Savant sample PC has her alternate form listed as a Dire Lion in the stats, but a Dire Tiger in the text for example.

Also, for the print version, I would suggest a power index with the powers sorted by both level and discipline to help in creating a Devoted Psion.

2WS-Steve

First Post
I haven't had a chance to look fully through the text so far but just wanted to say that I'm really liking what I'm seeing.

The Society Mind class is both a cool idea and well-executed. The best rules manage to integrate mechanics and description so that playing the character feels like what the character could do -- and this class does that.

The addition of mantra feats is a nicely done new mechanic. It's a fun and balanced game effect while also capturing the roleplaying feel of what your character is doing.

Congrats to all involved for doing such nice work!

Bacris

First Post
Thanks very much for the feedback and praise, Steve!

Also, for those who participate as affiliates, we are utilizing the ENWorld affiliate program on this book and all of our future products. :)

Remove ads