Dresden Files #15 Skin Game

MarkB

Legend
I thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots of awesome action, but I think my favourite scene was REDACTED

Last edited:

[sblock=my thoughts]The dream you know which one.....I hate and love JB.....I had honest to goodness tears during the whole thing with Maggie.....I'm also thinking that Dresden is going to keep the items he took on the down low from everyone other than Micheal. Talk about playing the long game that both Mab and Marcone I mean wow even getting Hades in on it..and speaking of Hades... Spot bahah. [/sblock]

sabrinathecat

Explorer
I wish he'd ditch the christian religion aspects and spend more time on the fae and outsiders.
OK, but not as good as the last couple had been.

Decent enough. The last three were better, but those were the big epic trilogy o' doom, so that's to be expected. Time for refocusing and setting up the next half for the series.
Still, I need to reread it to catch all the hidden messages between Dresden and <redacted>.

Decent enough. The last three were better, but those were the big epic trilogy o' doom, so that's to be expected. Time for refocusing and setting up the next half for the series.
Still, I need to reread it to catch all the hidden messages between Dresden and <redacted>.

I'm not sure what you mean by "</redacted>big epic trilogy o' doom" when JB's said that he's going to take the series to 20 case files and then end the whole series with a apoc trilo whose titles I believer are : Hells Bells, Empty Night and Stars and Stones.

I'm not sure what you mean by "big epic trilogy o' doom" when JB's said that he's going to take the series to 20 case files and then end the whole series with a apoc trilo whose titles I believer are : Hells Bells, Empty Night and Stars and Stones.
Butcher has stated that Changes, Ghost Story, and Cold Days are an unofficial trilogy. Like a big midseason three-part episode.

Remove ads