drothgery's Buffyverse game (IC)

Shayuri

First Post
Taylor nodded at the sylph and took her cellphone out. She winced on seeing the time.

"They put us behind schedule anyway," she complained. "Even if we didn't have to drag these guys around, we'd still be late. Hang on, maybe we can get them to come here."

She dials Gavin's number.

"Hey, this is Taylor," she says on the pickup. "Me and Gale got ambushed and we're fine, but...can you guys come over here? We left a couple alive, but they're a bit big to drag all over the city. It might look a little funny. Oh, and sorry we're late."

jkason

First Post
Gavin

The EMT's just about ready to start circling the area to find the slayer when his cell rings.

"Oh, good, we were worri.... oh! are you... oh, well that's goo...I, well, yeah. We'll be right there."

Gavin turns to the officer as he hangs up, a little thunderstruck.

"Looks like I was right to worry. She was ambushed. Apparently they took them down, but if we want to interrogate them, we're going to have to go to them. This way..."

With that, Gavin leads the way to Taylor and Gale, wondering just how much of the attackers might be left...

Velmont

First Post
"Fine, let's go find them." replies Riley. "I have handcuff to restrain them... but I'm not sure how much use it is against the strength of a vampire or a demon... Anyway, if Taylor have been able to handle them once, she will eb abel to handle them again."

drothgery

First Post
A few minutes later, Gavin and Riley arrive. Gavin was able to take his motorcycle up to the space between buildings where the demons tried to fight Gale and the Slayer, while Riley had to find a parking space and walk for a bit.

Shayuri

First Post
When the others arrive, Taylor is sitting on the largest demon's oversized chest, picking restlessly at the metal thorns that twine around and completely encase her right hand and arm up to the elbow. She looks up as Gavin pulls in, getting warily to her feet until she can see who it is.

"THERE you guys are. About time. Look at these badguys we put down."

She squints down at the demon's face.

"Not sure I've seen this kind before."

(OOC - Any recognition there? Knowledge check?)

jkason

First Post
Gavin

Gavin starts at the size of the demons.

"Wow," is all he can manage for a moment. Then he shakes his head. "Do we have any way to restrain 'em? I mean, you clearly gave them a pounding, but how quickly do we think they'll wake up?"

drothgery

First Post
(OOC - Any recognition there? Knowledge check?)

[sblock=ooc/Taylor]
13 on the die + 3 for Taylor's K(arcane lore) = 16. Taylor doesn't recognize a specific species of demon for either of them -- they're clearly different -- but recognizes the general type. They're the basically humanoid creatures with a few odd facial features that evil overlords with supernatural types everywhere use for low-level minions.
[/sblock]

OOC: They're not especially big, actually; the warrior type is about the size of a large human (say, 6' 3" and 220 lbs or so), and the rogue type is about the size of an average human (5' 10" and 165 lbs or so).

Shalimar

First Post
Gale shrugs, "If they wake up we can just beat them up again." Gale says, putting a boot foot down on the head of the smaller demon in a half-hearted kick.

She took a photo of the Demon with her cell-phone, she could ask later on at home if she didn't figure it out by then.

"So what is it that you want to ask them exactly, and do we want to take them somewhere less public first?"

OoC: Arcane Lore +5

Velmont

First Post
"I would like to bring them into jail for assault, but I don't want to endanger the other prisoners live. So, let's move them into somewhere more private and let's see why they attack you first." replies Riley

drothgery

First Post
It's not too difficult to stuff the pair of unconscious (and now handcuffed) demons into the back of Riley's car. Though it's a good thing Gale can fly, or she or Taylor would have to ride behind Gavin on his motorbike...

Remove ads