• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Drow-a-go-go

Davelozzi said:

Those feral halflings were a part of the pen & paper Dark Sun campaign too, they weren't original to the PC game.

Actually, you're wrong there. Dark Sun had cannibalisitic, feral halflings, yes, but they weren't the blind, albino halflings offered up in the Shattered Lands computer game.

/me knows his Dark Sun. ;)

Regdar

First Post
Bah Second Edition

Um this is suppose to be 3E rules, not going back to old Second Edition. That excuse can be used for Drow too, who had two books of their own, plus a boxed set plus others.

Bah even the new Races of Faerun has more stuff on Drow!

Davelozzi

Explorer
Khan the Warlord said:
Actually, you're wrong there. Dark Sun had cannibalisitic, feral halflings, yes, but they weren't the blind, albino halflings offered up in the Shattered Lands computer game.

Okay, you sound like you know what you're talking about. My bad.

Qlippoth

Explorer
Curses!

rounser said:

Black skin, black leather, beauty, pointed ears, class, spiders, wickedness, slavery, magic, demons, sacrifices and life underground...

The drow are all about sex, drugs and rock and roll, just like the vampires from Vampire: the Masquerade. It all makes sense. D&D Drow fans and White Wolf vampire fans are like peas in a pod. Gah, no wonder they sell books. :rolleyes:

I've been flushed out into the open!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Khan the Warlord said:

Is your campaign titled "How to rip off old Dark Sun PC games by SSI"? :p

Seriously though, what you just described above is a perfect description of a race offered in the old DS Shattered Lands game.

Huh. Never played it - actually, never even heard of it! Clearly, though, it had some darn clever designers. :D

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
rounser said:

Black skin, black leather, beauty, pointed ears, class, spiders, wickedness, slavery, magic, demons, sacrifices and life underground...

The drow are all about sex, drugs and rock and roll, just like the vampires from Vampire: the Masquerade. It all makes sense. D&D Drow fans and White Wolf vampire fans are like peas in a pod. Gah, no wonder they sell books. :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
i think we should start a group..similar to badd but change it so instead of Dragons we should make it Drow. Make it a law banning PC's from being Drizzt clones and having Drow thrown into underground campaigns as fodder.

Bothered
About
Disposable
Drow

hehe

Remove ads