• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

druid/rogue PrCs?

Child of Hypnos

First Post
Hi all. not been on here in an eon, so if i've posted in the wrong forum please bear with me!

I'm looking for suggestions for PrCs that are Druid/Rogue hybrids. essentially what im looking for is a sneaky druid. Kinda hardline Ecowarrior, not the heavy hitting of a normal druid, a bit more hit and run...

that probably doesnt make a lot of sense, but if you can get the gist of what im on about, suggestions for appropriate PrCs (or if anyone has written one!) would be cool.

Cheers
CoH

... oh yeah and if anyone knows of a Druid/Cleric hybrid class similar to the ultimate magus that'd be good too!

Darklone

Yupp, only one I know too. The combo is ridiculously strong (compared to a lot except a singleclass druid), that's why they thought it does not need a prestige class.

moritheil

First Post
Daggerspell Shaper.

Nature's Warrior has something in the way of hit and run abilities, but no sneak attack.

FWIW the combo is not really all that strong at high levels, since the loss of caster levels is extraordinarily painful and the sneak attack cannot compete with that of a real rogue. I'm playing one right now, and the real benefit is in a higher ref save + evasion (you'll presumably get that from your rogue levels; DsS doesn't give it.)

Child of Hypnos

First Post
Thanks guys, im tryin to help a friend build a campaign setting, the core of which is a magocratic city in which all other caster types are illegal. consequently there's an underground of druid freedomfighters. given they've got to keep out of sight / low profile we figured some rogue-ness would be useful, I suppose we could simply use a modified skill set though... Any thoughts? anyone?

rowport

First Post
It is not exactly what you are looking for, but the Foculan Lyrist PrC meets some of your needs-- it is more about the Bard/Druid mix, but requires some Rogue as well. I think it is in Complete Adventurer, too.

Angerland

First Post
what about a Druid Ranger mix? Skill set is almost the same as the Rogue if your looking for sneaky hit and run and you will get bonus feats, better BAB and HD? Think of making the favored enemy specific to the government or whatever? seems to me your best guerilla fighting eco warriors are going to be rangers/druids

Remove ads